Contractors and construction professional rely on their autos to get the job done. Whether they’ve got a personal vehicle that doubles as a work truck, or an entire fleet of autos that the construction business owns, contractor commercial auto can protect the vehicles from the risks of the road.
Who Needs Commercial Auto?
Contractors who use their personal vehicles for work may assume their personal auto policies will cover any accidents, damage, or injuries on the road. But if they use the vehicle primarily for work purposes, they may be left with inadequate coverage in the event of an accident.
If a contractor can answer yes to any of these questions, they may need to consider commercial auto coverage:
- Are there any vehicles owned or leased by their business?
- Are there any vehicles titled or registered to their business?
- Do they use their vehicle as their primary work vehicle?
- Do any employees or non-listed drivers use their vehicle on a regular basis?
- Do any of their vehicles have ladder racks, permanent toolboxes, or other equipment installed to support their business activities?
The Right Commercial Auto Coverage at the Right Price
We can help you select the perfect amount of coverage for your client's vehicles at rates they can afford. Choose from:
- Auto liability
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Specified peril
- Coverage for employees using their vehicle for a business
- Coverage for autos a business owns, leases, or rents
Let us find you the perfect solution to cover your client's work vehicles today, from the toolbox on their favorite truck to the very last auto in their company’s fleet.